Lossi 36 was founded in 2018 with the mandate of providing engaging, well-researched content about Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, the Caucasus, and Central Asia to the general public. We have since published over 200 articles, some of which have been republished in journals such as New Eastern Europe or archived by institutions like Harvard College Library.
We offer every contributor:
- editorial support and proofreading
- an audience of 5,000 readers per month
- publicity from our social media marketing team
- a publication to put on your CV
- an access to professional and academic opportunities through our network
If you’re interested in contributing content or joining our editorial team, reach out by email to email@example.com.